Occupational Hygiene Job
Synergy Environmental Solutions Needs YOU!
Synergy Environmental Solutions are a rapidly growing business that provides environmental monitoring and health and safety services to commercial, industrial and local authority customers. Due to our continued growth in this sector, we are currently offering the following occupational hygiene job.
Occupational Hygiene Technician
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake occupational hygiene monitoring and offer consultancy services at our client sites. The occupational hygiene job will involve:
Carrying out Workplace Exposure Monitoring, LEV Thorough Examination and Testing to HSG258, Noise Surveys and providing advice in accordance with current Health & Safety Legislation. This is a national service, so will involve
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- W501 – Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- P601 – Thorough Examination Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation
- W503 Noise – Measurement and its Effects.
Applications from part-qualified individuals looking to further their career and experience would also be welcomed, as a full range of training would be offered.
The candidate must:
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Analyse and present data effectively.
- Work proficiently in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Possess a full driving license (as the service is national)
- Be flexible in their working hours (to meet customer requirements)
- Be self motivated – driven to achieve results.
- Possess a high customer service ethic and be passionate about meeting customer expectations and maintaining service levels.
In return Synergy offers an attractive salary package and excellent career progression prospects.
If you are looking for a challenge and believe that you could you have the drive that we are looking for then send your CV today to email@example.com
For more information or an informal chat about the role call Kerry on 01782 614236.